Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Stationary Set

It was my mom's birthday on Friday. I made her this stationary set. I got the pattern for it from Inking Idaho. I had to tweak the pattern a little, awesome instructions, but the measurements were off a bit. I got it though! They just had new carpet put in the house and everything is green and purple! So I got to use my favorite color! Here is the whole package...
Here is the drawers, open.
And closed. I found the drawer pulls from Bazzill, of all places! I love how they sparkle!
Here is the three magazine holders that is connected together.
Side view. I kinda made this wrong, the folds should be on the outside, not the inside, but I didn't know that until after I tacky taped it. No undoing that stuff!
Here's one little magazine holder... I used Stampin' UP!'s Cottage paper. Right now it is on clearance on their site.
Here it is filled with cards.
Here are the 4 cards that I put in the set. I did 4 of each card. A thank you...
A sympathy...
A birthday...
And a wedding...
Hope you like!!



No comments:

Post a Comment