Friday, May 6, 2011

Recipe Book

I made another recipe book, that has folders in it, so you can put the recipes you get off of the internet in them, or loose ones you have around. There is also room to put ones in pages.
So here is the cover....I tried to use the white ruffle throughout all the pages too.
I found my stash of 'skittles' and used them on the pages too...
Skittles are the round shiny centers, kinda like a gel or a hot glue dot. They come in all sorts of colors.

I thought the colors were bright and cheerful... its from my favorite line, My Mind's Eye.

Also, I got new Nestabilities for my birthday and put some of them to use on the pages.
This cut out was my favorite. I love the circle ends!
Here's what the folders look like inside.
Here is the spine of the book too...
Hope you like!



No comments:

Post a Comment