Thursday, April 21, 2011

Wallets!!

Sorry for the delay in posting. But sometimes the things you are working on take a while to finish! So, really, I have been busy. I have been making some more address wallets. It was fun this time because I had made them before, so it went a little faster.
Here is the pile of them!
I made 24 of them, and I am going to show you all of them!! What do you ask happened to the other 15 I made? I sold them! Can you believe it? All in one night! I had some ladies ask me for some more, so that is why I made a bunch more....
Here's the first of them...







And here's the last of them.... I think my favorites are the cherry ones, and one of the striped ones with a blue ribbon. Of course I like a yellow one, a red one, and a purple one too....
Which do you like??




3 comments:

  1. These look great! I like them all. Can you show us a picture of one opened?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great. I like #9 the most, but truly sll of them are very pretty. I would love to see one opened. Would you share directions for these? Thanks for posting them.
    passionatelypaper@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie, and Wende,
    There is a picture of one opened on post
    www.mypurplethumb.blogspot.com/2011/03/few-more-wallet-address-books.html
    and www.mypurplethumb.blogspot.com/2011/03/address-wallets.html
    the instrustions are there too.
    Hope this helps!!

    ReplyDelete