Sunday, April 17, 2011

Little Purses

I was in a card swap the other day and the lady who hosted, sent a little gift in a little box like bag. It was really cute, so I did some modifications and came up with these little purses!
This is the backs of the purses, I secured the opening flap with eyelets.

Here's the back of my favorite purse, it kinda looks oriental to me. I love the oriental look.
Here's the side view of my favorite one. I don't have a handle on this one, I liked it without.
The front of it!
Here's a couple more of them...
two more...
and two more! When you open them up, (I didn't think to take a picture, it is an actual pocket, you can fit a couple of regular size candy bars inside.) You make the purse out of one piece of 12 by 12 decorated paper. (preferably double sided and sturdy)
Hope you like!



No comments:

Post a Comment