Sunday, February 6, 2011

Military Chipboard Albums

Well, I got to busy the other day, and made some Military Albums. They are chipboard, that I covered with Stampin UP and Bazzil textured paper. I tied them together with Military blousing. I had no idea what that was. But I was in the Army Surplus store the other day and looking through all the little fun things they had, and there was these blousing things.
The lady at the store said they are for holding the pants down around the boots. You know how you always see the soldiers have the bloused out pants at the boot. Now I know why!
Plus, while I was there, I found some military Dog Tags. Thought that would go well on there too...
So, here are the 4 albums I made.
Marines
NAVY
Air force
Army
Hope you like my albums! I have them on ebay if interested!! Look under Military Album.
Thanks!




1 comment:

  1. Adorable!! Love that the colors match the service. Have to check out your listing!

    ReplyDelete