Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Recipe Binder

I got to design a recipe binder for ETM! So I am sharing what I created with you!

Here is the front cover. I was given papers and a sticker/cardstock sheet to use.
Here is the back of the binder. I think in the lower right hand corner you could put your name and made by here.

There are six divider pages. Here is appetizers...
Here is Soups & Salads...

and main...

and sides

and breads...

and desserts...

For the binder, I also did a spine section, and something new, I added index pages too!
You can purchase this binder kit, over at ETM, go check it out!
Hope you like!




2 comments:

  1. Keersten ~ you did a fabby job Ü It looks awesome! Anyone would love to have this in their kitchen.
    Hugs,
    Joani

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a studett you are. It is so cute. Almost makes me want to cook...almost.

    ReplyDelete