Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Brusho




So, a few months ago I went to OnStage for Stampin Up!  While we were there, they introduced a new medium that they would be carrying.  While new to them, it is not new to the rest of the world, in fact, it has been around for quite some time.  This medium is, Brusho.  It is pretty cool, you get these little jars that are filled with crystal powder pigment paint.
So SU is offering 5 different colors, (Brilliant Red, Yellow, Moss, Prussian Blue and Gamboge) I got them and decided to play around with them...here are three cards I came up with today.
This first card uses a stamp set from Stampin Up!  It is the peacock set that you can earn for free by spending 50 dollars. (saleabration)


My second card, I use an image from Kraftin Kimmie.  She is a cute little mermaid from the Sea Jewels set.  You can find her here.


This is my third one, she is also from Kraftin Kimmie, the Sea Jewels set too.


So, to make the background, I spritzed some water on watercolor paper, then sprinkled the Brusho crystal powders on.  In some areas I sprinkled more and spritzed more.  Then you let it dry!  So easy to make, and so fun to look at!  

Hope you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment