Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Bottle Treats

I got these cute little bottles from a bulk buy last year.  They have a cap you can seal and everything.  The only problem was I didn't know what to put in them.  They are kinda big for M&M's, but not big enough for large chunky things.  So they've been sitting in my stash, just waiting...
 Then I was over at a friends house, she was making 3-2-1 cake.  What's that??
 Well, you mix a plain cake mix with a angel food cake mix.  Take 3 tablespoons of the mix and put it in your mug, then 2 tablespoons of water and microwave for 1 minute.  3-2-1
 5 servings fit in my jars!!  So I made some for a valentine treat for a couple of friends and then I made a couple for Birthday presents for several other friends!
 I found some adorable cupcake wine charms.  I should have bought all they had.  But, I can only have a stash so big you know.
 I wrapped ribbon around the jar first, then put the little headers on them, then tied the jar lid with a ribbon and the charm with a tag and directions.


Hope you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment