Thursday, February 2, 2012

My first digital page...

So this month Stampin' UP! is offering a free 30 day trial of their Digital Program. I have been thinking about doing digital. Not sure that I really want to, so this is a good test to see if I want to make that big purchase.
I am a more hands on kinda a girl I think. But this is my first try at making something from their digital program.
I can't tell you how many times I got the error message. It does not like me. And then in the end, it doesn't look exactly how I want it to look. Why can't we color in the stamped image? Why can't you get background paper to fit where you want it to fit without stretching it out of proportion...I have a lot of questions...guess its a good thing that it is a trial version!!
One of the drawbacks... you don't get a whole lot of stuff to work with. This is the only stamp image in there, besides some circles made of dots. So, am going to play around with it some more.
Anyone out there in cyber land have this product? Can answer some questions???




No comments:

Post a Comment