Saturday, October 15, 2011

Just Add Cake

Good Morning! My son told me my blog has been boring lately. And its true. I will try to get back into the swing of things.
I made a bunch of these the other day. I call them, Just Add Cake. I went to an etsy shop the other day and found these cupcake liners? I bought a few, then went and bough my own die to make some myself. I found this idea for a cupcake box/holder from someone else's blog. So, I decided to combine the two, and add my own....
I redid the box part, and I added a candle to the side so they can have their own candle too. I tied a tag to the other corner, and I added the liner in the box. I made about 30 of them...
Here's a better close up of the front of one of them.
Here's a side view of it.
You can make two from a 12 by 12 sheet... so I used two colors and made 4, including tags.
Hope you like!




1 comment:

  1. I love them! I am always amazed at what you come up with.... Love Ya!

    ReplyDelete