Sunday, September 4, 2011

School backpack

I made a little school backpack the other day! I have seen quite a few different ones of these and save the pictures of them. Too bad it doesn't save who made them! So, This is parts of some, parts of others and some of myself.
The colors are purple and blue. I know it looks pink, but that's my bad picture taking! The little lips are pink on the side.
Here's a side view. My kids backpacks all have a little mesh bag on the side, so I added one here too!
The back so you can see the straps.When you open the front pocket, here is the little Back to School card.
Here's a peek inside...
I got a pen, sticky note pad, teacher stickers, paperclips and two big clippies.
I just used eyelets for the snaps, there is Velcro under the tabs so it stays shut.
Hope you like!




No comments:

Post a Comment