Thursday, November 3, 2011

Art Class...

Well, here is another reason why I haven't been posting as much. I enrolled into school again. Just taking 6 credits... but they are killing me!! Not really, but it is taking up a lot of my time and I feel a little frazzled and haven't gotten into the swing of things yet.
I am taking one class up on campus. (Sign Language...more on that later...) and then this art class. I have never taken an art class, except for what you had to take in high school. So this is kinda new to me, and kinda hard too! Some of the mediums, I have never used. Some of the things we are doing, I have never done.
So,I thought I would show you some of the things...
(I accidently loaded the pictures backwards...so what I worked on last week is first...)
This is a sphere with shadow in ink. Never done ink before. Not sure that I like it, but it looks kinda cool.
Here's our value charts we made. (I made) For Graphite, Ink and Charcoal.

A cone in ink...
Tube in Charcoal
Sphere in graphite.
The week before, we had to draw a picture from life. I chose a gumball machine. We had to draw it as a construction picture, so you can see the point lines and where the other part might be. Like the gumball is round, not partially round...
This was the week before, we had to draw a picture using plum lines.... I chose this phone because we had phones like this as kids. I was the first one done with mine... then about 15 other phones followed mine. (there were 14 pictures to choose from...) There are about 35 in my class....
So that is some of what I have been doing instead of crafting!!!
My other class is sign language and she has us doing videos all the time... plus labs.. its a lot of work too...
I need to stamp! :)
Hope you like!




No comments:

Post a Comment