Tuesday, November 9, 2010

More Nov. Recipes

Here are the other two recipes from ETM, for the November kits.  These two are recipes from another designer, however, I took the kits and made them my own.  If you would like to see her layouts, please go HERE
So here is my versions!!  This is Waffle Iron Banana Bread.  You make it in a waffle iron!!  No Joke!  And its good too!  I made it Saturday night for my family.  It made enough for everyone to be pigs and then some!
I used pinking sheers for the cuts, and then I used the hemp and made a criss-cross where they two strips met.  Then I punched holes in the side of the recipe and wound the hemp around the side for a fun decorative thing.
 Here's my take on the Easy Cheese Bread.  I have this recipe too, but just don't use it very often, I forget I have it.  I took my ribbon and instead of going across the recipe, horizontal way, I made mine a vertical recipe and tied the ribbon to the title.  I had a bit left over, so half of that went to the bottom to make a decoration there too.  Not sure if I like that bottom part, but I went with it. 
Hope you like mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment