Monday, January 11, 2010

Snow Pictures Again!

My cousin Nik is a huge fan of weather. Because she lives in AZ, she doesn't get much snow. I though I would share a few more photo's of the snow we got the other day.
We went to shovel out my mum and pa's and the above is Hunter trying to get the shovel from David. He got told if he didn't shovel, he not only wasn't getting paid, he was paying me! So he is trying to wrangle the shovel back from his dad...

Here's the other side of the driveway.

We only removed the snow from two spots on the driveway. There are 4, but the snow was so deep and so heavy, we were there for a couple of hours just getting that done!

There Nik! This one's for you!
Oh, and just so you know, as we were pulling out of the driveway, we got stuck! In 4 wheel drive no less! They hadn't plowed the road yet, not til the next day, so it was drive at your own risk in town. Pretty funny I though!



No comments:

Post a Comment