Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Recipe Tuesday!




Morning!! I joined this recipe club. We get a kit every month, it has 4 recipes in it. There is instructions on how to make the page up. It includes the recipe and the items to make the page.


Here's the problem. I am not a big fan of the way they make the recipe look. Remember, I am simple and clean. So. I redo the pages using the stuff they provide. Every once in a while, like this time, I have to add items from my own stash.


I thought I would share a couple that I have made. I used their recipe, and some of their papers, usually I end up taking papers from one kit and using them in another kit, which is something I did today.


Hope you like them. The actual recipe page is 8 1/2 by 5 1/2 so a half sheet of paper. There is albums and page protectors this size and that is what I keep them in. We did a class and decorated the outside of the album and the divider pages. I made the teacher a little upset with me, as I redid her design to make it look better to me.... unfortunately, the other sitting at my table also thought my design was better than hers. (she said we could personalize!) I don't think that if you are teaching something, you should be upset if somebody changes something. After all, it is their project too...

No comments:

Post a Comment